Saturday, February 20, 2010

We're Now 5!


Zoe Brooklyn Schultz was born on January 26th, 2010 and we are so very happy to welcome her to our family. It has been one heck of a ride since her arrival, but thankfully everyone is healthy and that is the most important thing. Mike left about 2 weeks after she was born, and we are all missing him so very much. He is doing well in Japan and awaiting our arrival. We just booked our tickets and will be heading to Hiroshima on March 22nd. It seems like forever, but there is so very much to prepare for before leaving. I am obviously very overwhelmed and truly give credit to those raising kids on their own. I am so lucky to have the amazing 3 that I have, but I'm not going to lie, it's hard!



Zoe is nearly a month old and such a great baby. I think she is teaching me what it means to be calm and content, because she is like that all the time. She is long and lean at the moment, nearly the 80th percentile in height (wonder where she gets that from) and only the 35th percentile in weight. Jake and Jordyn love having a little sister and try to help in every possible way, except when she's crying!

Pajama & Crazy Hair Day at School

Both Jake and Jordyn are playing T-ball right now and absolutely love it. They are still swimming and Jordy still loves her ballet class. They have been so amazing during this transition and are such a pleasure to be around. Seems silly, but it was definitely easy with twin 4 year olds. Now, we have our work cut out for us!


3 comments:

AFScrapperMom said...

Congrats from Tucson, she's beautiful!

Jessie said...

Mama! Miss Z is absolutely adorable, and the twinnies? Man, I just wanna squeeze them! I know it can be overwhelming, but just relax. Take a deep breath. So long as everyone has been fed and loved and hugged, you've done your job. Praying for you and live you.
Jess

Jessie said...

Cleary, I should proof read more often.
I lOve you! :)