Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thankful!

Sometimes your day goes unlike you expected. Sometimes your week goes unlike you expected. The only thing I expect in life now is to be the best mother I can be to my sweet twins and the new one on the way! I just want certain friends to know that I appreciate your kind words when I am down, and the ability to talk to you when I really need it. JC and JL you have been a blessing to me this week! I just wanted to post a couple pictures of the reason I strive to be the best! I love you Jake and Jordyn!


2 comments:

Jamie Cormier Photography said...

So sweet!!! I LOVE those reasons :) I can't think of any better - hope today is a good one for y'all!

Brian, Stacey and Shelby said...

Congrats! Hope your pregnancy goes well... is there only 1... or 2 again? :)