Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fun times!

Well, the visitors are starting to wind down. My dad and brother leave on Monday and then after 2 weeks, Mike's sister Kristy comes to visit. She is our last visitor! The season is inching closer to an end, which is a bittersweet feeling. We are super excited to come home and see all our friends and family. Here are some fun pictures from the last couple of weeks! Hope everyone is having a blessed week!

On our way to the A-Bomb Memorial with the whole fam!

Ummmm....yeah, that is where she gets the 'tude from!

The A-Bomb Memorial lantern ceremony...what an experience

Nothing like a night out with the whole family!

Saba with his sweet grandchildren
\
My dad, brother and I in Miyajima for the day

Our home away from home, the family pool! Thanks for playing Uncle Elan.

The famous/typical Japanese pose!

Hot but fun!

My dad and I eating Yakaniku for dinner. Yum Yum!

2 comments:

Jamie Cormier Photography said...

so fun!! You look great, momma! I love how you say it's "bittersweet" - your experience this year must have been good! I think I remember you saying last year that you'd swim the ocean to get home if you had to, LOL. You are awesome!

Jessie said...

hey there little mama! first of all , you look fantastic....secondly, when did Jordy get so stinkin tall, and seriously, the peace sign pic totally gave me flashbacks! .....and finally, I SO MISS YAKANIKU! we've found a few places since we've been home, but it just isn't the same! hugs to you!