Monday, May 25, 2009

2 more!

Well, I can't seem to catch up on my blog, since every time I post something, Mike pitches again.  So, I waited a couple days, and it's a good thing I did, because he pitched again.  2 days ago, he came in for the 7th inning, gave up a double right off the bat (no pun intended) and then got the next guy to ground out.  So, we have guy on 3rd with 1 out.  He struck out the next 2!  Yesterday, he came in for the 8th inning, first guy flew out to center.  Next guy got a single.  Then, he struck out the next 2!  Way to go Mike!

Anyway, Mike leaves for a week road trip on Friday, so today we kept the kids out of school and took them to the zoo!  We had a great time.....more info and photos to follow.  Hope you all had a great Memorial Weekend!


1 comment:

Alysa said...

Yay Mike! Keep it up!