Saturday, May 23, 2009

Well, we just got back from a couple days in Fukuoka, and sadly we took no pictures while there.  However, I have a few from last week from my big birthday and some random ones too.  We have all been doing real well.  Jake and Jordyn continue to amaze us with their new found words and sentences.  Actually, Jordyn was being tickled by Mike last night and screamed out to me, "mommy, ayudame, ayudame".  This actually means help me, help me, in Spanish.  I think my kids have been watching a ton of Dora & Diego.  They are now learning Japanese, Spanish, Hebrew, and continue to learn more English words.  We are going to have to keep up with them somehow!  Mike has continued to pitch well this week.  He pitched in a game a few days ago, giving up 1 hit and then all ground ball outs.  Yesterday he scared me a bit, having given up 3 hits in a row, having bases loaded with NO outs.  Luckily, he had a ground ball out to the catcher, and then a double play!  Whew, no runs scored, but I certainly had to towel myself off after that!

My mom is here for another week, and we are so sad as next Monday approaches.  We have had a great time with her, and aren't ready for her to go yet.  Mike's parents and brother come in at the end of June, so we are really excited about that.  Lots of visitors this year, makes for a quicker season!  We hope everyone is doing well, and thanks again for everyone's continued support!  


J & J on their way to school in their new uniforms....so grown up!
My puzzle master.  He finished all these by himself in about half an hour!
My sweet mom and I on our way to Starbucks on my 30th Birthday
The best family in the world!  I am so lucky!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

you are going to have the smartest kiddos ever! however, they are going to be able to talk about you right in front of your face, and that's not good.....:)...so glad that your mama was there for your big bday! woo-hoo, trip to starbucks, just how you pictured it, huh? glad mike is having a great season, hope you are well!

Brian, Stacey and Shelby said...

Pretty impressive puzzles! Well done, Jake! :)