Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mike Update

We just finished the series against the Hanshin Tigers, losing 2 games and winning 1.  Mike pitched last night in the bottom of the 8th inning.  The first guy grounded out to the catcher and then Mike struck out the next 2.  He is coming home for the weekend and then another week long road trip next week.  This is going to be a long weekend!  My 30th birthday is tomorrow, so we are going to celebrate with none else than a BASEBALL game!  YAY!  We are also having a special visitor this weekend!  On Saturday, my longtime friend, Kacie, her father-in-law will be coming to visit, see Mike's game and have dinner with us.  We are really excited and look forward to his company.  Saturday is also my brother's 19th birthday, and Sunday is my sweet sister's 21st birthday.  Our parents were busy in August!  I wish I could be with them for these fun times.  Adam and Jo, we are thinking of you and love you so very much.  Happy Birthday!  I will post pictures soon!  Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

happy big 3-0! I hit that milestone in Japan also, another thing we have in common! Hope you have a great day, my friend...much love to you!

Takako said...

It's May 15 now;
Happy, Happy Birthday to you Sarah! Wishing you all the best!
Soundds like you are going to have a busy and fun weekend, please enjoy and good luck on Mike's games!
Miss you...
Takako and Dennis

Schultz Family said...

How do I take off the brown background from Pyzam? Oh my gosh, this is driving me nuts.

Dustin and Carrie..... said...

Hey girl! Happy 30th Bday! I will be the big 3-1 very soon. Urgh! Um this happened to me too and you may have to change the colors on your template or even choose a template with a blue background that matches your bball theme. Not sure though. I get really scared when I try changing my background! Anyway, hope that works. Miss you! Hope you have a great day tomorrow! Go Mike!! Great job!