Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Going back to Hiroshima

Okay, I promise pictures will be up in the next 2 days.  I am on the road with Mike, and I go home tomorrow, while he continues 2 more days to the island of Matsuyama.  We have had such a great time together.  He took me to this amazing teppan yaki restaurant at the top of the Westin Hotel last night and it was delicious.  It had a view of Nagoya Castle, and was surely a treat.  He pitched 2 nights ago against the Chunichi Dragons and did great.  2 strikeouts and one ground ball out.  He has his last game tonight against the Dragons and I will post what happens if he pitches.  Thank you again for all your support and prayers.  We love you all and miss you tons! 

2 comments:

Ashley Brooke Barden said...

He is doing awesome! His ERA must be 0.00 ??? How exciting :)

Alysa said...

Mike is having such a great season! Tell him way to go from us! And tell your mom hello :) Happy Mother's Day to both of you!